thanks for the cool names, guys, but
i should’ve specified. i’m looking for a supervillain name, not a regular one.
you know, like Mister Freeze or Magneto. but thought up by a nerd with no public relations skills. :D
- frizzycrls said: Doctor Superia?
- c4rbonidiot likes this
- kisskissbigbang said: Doctor Proctor. Lady Latex. Miss Anthrope.
- solarpillar said: How about The Eccentric Velociraptor? It’s gender-neutral too. And free of any form of discrimination… except maybe a possibly insult towards the velociraptors.
- isleofconclusions said: Master “I have a phD” Meliorate, Doc Renaissance, the Transmogrifier?
- laleiragoblin said: What is her chosen method of super-villainy? Computers? Mechanics? Politics? Bio-technology? Chemical Warfare? That might factor into the name.
- ferretxilla said: Douchequeen McEvil
- coyotetrash said: does she have any powers? what does she do?
- elementalsight said: Doctor Destruction, Miss/Ms/Miz Misanthropy, The Cold Calculator
- lostsometime said: maybe like Doctor Neutrina or something cheesy like that?
- gcterezi said: Well, Dr. Horrible is taken… What about ‘Mistress Mischief’ or something trite and adorably sinister?
- jumpingjacktrash posted this